JACKSONVILLE, Fla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Next Science Limited (ASX:NXS), an innovative medical technology company, announced that it will exhibit at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) annual meeting and conference in San Diego, California, from Aug. 31 – Sept. 3. Next Science, whose mission is to heal patients and save lives by addressing the impact of biofilms on human health, will exhibit at Booth No. 5035.
Next Science will showcase its portfolio of ground-breaking products, including:
- XPERIENCE™ No Rinse Antimicrobial Solution, a non-toxic surgical solution that is designed to help prevent surgical site infections (SSIs) by rinsing away debris and microorganisms; and
- SURGX®, a topical gel that is applied to a closed surgical incision to help prevent superficial SSIs.
Next Science also will host a presentation that addresses the impact of biofilms on SSIs, discusses risk mitigation strategies and shares clinical results from high-risk patients. The session, Biofilm and Surgical Site Infections, takes place on Sept. 1 from 12:40 – 1:25 p.m. in Meeting Room 1 and will be led by four prominent orthopaedic surgeons:
- Dr. Robert Harris, Hughston Clinic
- Dr. Jon E. Minter, Northside Hospital
- Dr. Randall Otto, SSM Health
- Dr. Ravi K. Bashyal, NorthShore University Hospital