Injectable Bandages, Biosensors, Skin Electrocardiograms, and Medical Cables – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Innovations in Neuro Therapies, Wound Management, Injectable Bandages, Biosensors, Skin Electrocardiograms, and Medical Cables” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The latest edition of Medical Device TOE profiles a wide diversity of innovations impacting the healthcare industry.
This issue identifies and describes early-stage innovations such as neuromodulation therapy to manage post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), implantable sensors for continuous medical monitoring, and bodyworn monitoring devices for mobile cardiac monitoring.
Mature technologies that have been, or are nearing, commercialization, such as drug-coated balloons for peripheral artery disease, and a novel delivery vehicle for timed release of vaccines are also discussed.
Key Topics Covered:
- Neuromodulation Therapy for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Pneumatic Compression Therapies for Lymphedema
- Urinary Bladder Matrix for Wound Management & Soft Tissue Repair
- Wearable Headphone to Completely Clear-out Earwax Buildup
- Connected Device for Analysis of Wheezing Trend
- Injectable Biosensors to Stream Medical Data
- Ultra-thin Wearable Electrocardiogram Device
- A Novel Biomaterial to Design Cancer Vaccines
- Novel Drug-coated Balloon for Peripheral Artery Disease Treatment
- Ultrathin Insulation for Medical Cables
- Database of Key Industry Participants
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nb5dbk/2018_innovations?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Biotechnology, Infusions and Injectables , Wound Care
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180628006367/en/